My Time

Monday, March 23, 2009

Bhagat Singh

Today is 23rd March. Today is day when our legendary hero Bhagat Singh was hanged.

He gave his life for the nation when he was just 23 years old.

Lets take out some few moments from our busy schedule and remember his great and unmachable contributuion towards our nation...


http://mod.nic.in/Samachar/march15-04/image/19a.jpg




i got this as a mail forward .


in my childhood days, whenever i come across the word Bhagat Singh - be it Independence day stage show or Republic day skit or a school annual day drama, immediately the sharp mush comes to my mind and will think i should have such a mush ;)


now when i hear or see the word Bhagat Singh what comes to my mind is the film "Rang De Basanti"


what a movie, extraordinary story, great music and it lifted the spirits.


Jai Ho!!!


(sorry that was the word that came to my mind :) )


Jai Hind!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment